Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Stup|d eMo K3nT~

I went to studio just now.. and my mind came out some weird feelings and my face showed some weird expressions suddenly.. I will not be used to show my expression on my face because I don't want anyone know that what's my feeling now.. I Don't know what was happened on mine.. I don't know what was made me think in this way..

Actually.. I have already stop to practice and perform dance since last semester.. And I saw my friends were dancing nicely just now.. They are totally improved their dance skills and some of them can consider as better than me.. erm.. I think I should be starting practice dance skills from now.. and trying to build up a dance crew..

By the way.. I'm missing someone now.. Her face.. her voice.. her smile.. keep appearing to my mind.. Although she is not standing beside me always.. but she is the one who only can stay in my heart..


Just want to tell you~

I MISS YOU SO MUCH~!!! :)

0 comments: