Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Secondary School's Memories..













What happened to me today..? Sudden opened my picture's folder and looked at my secondary school pictures.. and I called to remembrance quite lot of things that happened in my secondary school's life.. eating in class.. talking in class.. sleeping in class.. skipping class.. hanging out with friends at night time.. stealing someone fruits.. these things are keep showing in my mind.. and I was enjoying my secondary school's life.. Damn miss all my best friends.. Phoon, Keven, Jun.. Phoon and Jun went to Taiwan to continue their studies.. and Keven is working at Puchong now.. so.. we can't meet each other anytime anywhere..
Phoon, Keven and me were police cadet in our secondary school and we were quite popular in our school because we would appear in every event that was organized by societies and clubs in our school within wearing police uniform.. and we went to police cadet camp together.. we had help and take care of each other.. sleeping in a small tent..
And..... celebrated Jun's birthday in his house.. A BBQ party just only had 6 people.. played 'Dai Wah Sek' until morning..
Hanging out with you guys.. and doing somethings that normal people will not do..
I'm feeling very happy when I'm thinking of these things.. So happy to know you guys..


















Friends.. Friendship FOREVER~!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice memories bro!!