Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

End of semester~

Huu.. Finally.. I finished my last paper just now.. And now is the end of this semester.. So.. Most of my friends were going back to their hometown which are located at parts land of MALAYSIA.. erm.. Actually.. I should feel happy after finished all the papers, right? But.. I'm not really feel that.. Don't know why.. aiks.. WHAT TO DO??! hahha.. I don't know..
erm.. Thanks for all of my friends who always support me when I was going to give up and facing stress during examination weeks in this semester.. Especially.. HER.. She is same major with me.. And we are planing to go to IOWA UNI together.. erm.. Thanks her a lot.. Thanks for support me all the time.. Friendship Forever ya.. hehe..
erm.. One more person I want to thank is QI.. Thanks for her support also during my examination weeks.. Thank you so much~!! 2 weeks sem break are starting and I will be going back to hometown on next monday.. Hopefully.. I have a nice sem break and enjoy it.. And also you guys.. All my friends~

FRIENDS~THANK YOU~!!!

0 comments: