Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sweet home~

Finally.. I reached my home yesterday night.. and now.. I'm enjoying my 2 weeks sem break.. erm.. I'm feeling quite well and happy actually.. hehe.. Thanks my sis a lot.. because she drove around 1 hour 30 minutes to arrive Inti and helped me to move all my stuffs to my another house.. After moving all my stuffs.. I treated her a very very nice dinner at apartment food court.. "Nasi Belani".. She was really enjoyed it.. hahha.. After finished our dinner.. There was my turn to be the driver.. When I reached my house there was around 1145pm.. quite tired actually.. but it's ok for me.. haha.. I will be starting my part time job again tomorrow.. Hopefully I can spend my nicely.. and do some meaningful things during my 2 weeks sem break..

*~ I'M MISSING YOU ~*

0 comments: