Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

FINALLY..

hohoho~ Finally.. I'm going to update my blog today.. hahha.. I haven't updated my blog since month of JUNE... hahha.. SO LAZY.. actually I spent my whole day to design my blog today.. searched the blogger template.. added gadgets.. music box.. chatting room.. lotz things to do.. although it looks like very easy to make a better look of blogger homepage, its really take times.. there is not easy to find out a template that which you like.. that was why I spent my whole day times to do it..
I went to yamcha with my frenz just now.. after that.. we went to cyber cafe and stole their games.. we got many games without pay anything.. haha.. it was fun.. K la.. stop writing here.. I will be continued writing my blog tomoro.. nitez guys.. have a nice day..

0 comments: