Live Viewing

Daily Viewed

Total Viewed

~ Kent's Chat Room ~

~ Kent's Music Box ~


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

It was fun.. but I got mad..

ok well.. let's me start the begining of yesterday's story.. Me my babe and puchong's friends were planning to go clubbing and we hv decided to go clubbing ai MAISON.. and everything was goins smooth.. nothing was getting wrong.. and we had opended 2 bottles of DEWARDS.. there are no much people when we reached.. so.. we keep drinking.. and I was the one who got drunk first.. but.. i hv taken a rest ther.. so.. i shall be ok.. people were coming non-stopping.. and we saw lotz of inti's students were there.. so we did people who always do in club.. which was DANCING.. the story was starting here.. one of my friend name's R.T.. he told me that he has never gotten drunk in club.. so he helped to drink lotz of alcohol.. really appreaciate for that.. that was why he would get drunk.. the music stopped at 3am.. he has started to be blur once the music has stopped.. he was stil ok when we walked forward to my car.. so.. i thought he shall be ok la.. because he still could walk probably.. who knows that he started vomiting in my car.. i gave him a plastic bag quickly.. and he keep talking about the girl's name.. (maybe that girl is her angle and she was in da club also).. he keep saying that that girl is BITCH.. aiks.. dunno why he said so la.. I washed my car after dropped him back to home..

IT WAS REALLY A TERRIBLE CLUBBING EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD..

0 comments: